HJC-2002 Alarm System installation
- The unit itself was placed under the drivers seat. It was a
tight fit, but worked fine.
- The red and black wires attached to the + and - terminals of the
- The yellow wires are for the signal light function. On top of
the rear fender is a cluster of wires. One yellow wire was spliced into the orange
wire and the other yellow wire was spliced into the blue wire.
- The white wire is the antenna wire. I ran it along the frame
under the seat.
- The blue wires are for the ignition interrupt. I elected not to
connect this feature.
- I installed the LED indicator in the left side of the fairing.
The wire ran under the fuel tank and into an opening in the side of the fairing.
A 9/32" hole was drilled and the light was fished out of
the hole. The LED was inserted in the holder and then pressed into the hole.