(Vin No: )
Miles when purchased: 0
Purchased date: 4/4/2009 (new)
Features | Specifications
| Accessories | Photos
- Lightweight OHV air-cooled 229cc engine is
longitudinally mounted to allow direct drive-shaft alignment to rear wheels
for more efficient power transfer
- Two-valve cylinder head design features
performance-optimized valve timing, a 31.5mm diameter intake valve and a
27mm diameter exhaust valve to produce a broad, usable powerband.
- 22mm carburetor with light throttle effort
offers immediate engine response.
- A unique buffer plate in the carburetor
float chamber helps maintain consistent fuel flow when riding across varied
- Solid-state CD ignition with electronic
advance and 8750-rpm engine rev limiter.
- Closed crankcase vent system safeguards
against engine oil contamination.
- Rubber-mounted engine reduces vibration.
- Automatic cam-chain tensioner requires no
- High-efficiency oil cooler supplements the
2-Litre capacity wet sump, providing lower operating temperature over a wide
range of riding conditions for maximum performance and increased engine
- 123-watt capacity alternator ensures
abundant electrical power.
- Convenient electric starter.
- Five-speed transmission features sport
riding ratios, reverse and Honda's new no-stall Honda SportClutch.
- Maintenance-free shaft drive routes power
directly from the longitudinally mounted engine without inefficient
- New front 27mm shocks combined with a new
32mm rear shock improves bump absorption and rider comfort.
- Lightweight double-cradle steel chassis is
designed to withstand the demands of recreational riding.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension
provides an exceptional 150mm of travel.
- Steel swingarm and single rear shock
absorber provide 145mm of travel.
- Dual hydraulic 174mm front disc brakes and
fully sealed rear mechanical drum brake provide superb and consistent
- 22 x 7-10 front and 22 x 10-9 rear tires
feature an aggressive, TRX400EX-derived knobby tread pattern for excellent
- Lightweight aluminum wheels reduce unsprung
weight for superb handling.
- All-new bodywork inspired by Honda's
- Ergonomic seat is designed for recreational
riding, providing superb comfort and excellent rider maneuverability.
- Ergonomic layout and rider controls provide
a comfortable operating position for a wide range of riding styles and rider
- Large, lightweight plastic fuel tank with
10.7 Litre capacity.
- Snorkel-type air intake system is specially
designed to provide cool, clean air in all riding conditions.
- Single-headlight system features a
twin-filament high/low 39W/39W bulb.
- LED taillight and brake light.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Reusable, washable foam air filter.
- Neutral and reverse indicator lights.
- Durable, comfortable, easy-to-use hand and
- Keyed ignition switch for added security.
- Easy-to-use parking brake.
- Standard tool kit includes a tire pressure
- Assembled in
Timmonsville, South Carolina
||229cc air-cooled OHV longitudinally mounted
|Bore x Stroke
||68.5mm x 62.2mm
||2.7 gallons, including 0.7-gallon reserve
(CDI) with electronic advance
||Honda SportClutch Transmission Five-speed with
||Direct rear drive-shaft
||Independent double-wishbone; 5.9-inch travel
||Swingarm with single shock; 5.7-inch travel
||Dual hydraulic 174mm
discs with single-piston callipers and sintered metal pads
||140mm Sealed mechanical drum
||22 x 7-10 knobby
||22 x 10-9 knobby